- Easter break, April Webinars, Special Considerations Form.
- Making the most of our Webinars and Resource Library. UCAS info, Student Finance England. Easter Closure details.
- Drop-in student forum, checking for plagiarism and warning about free checking services plus the New Library.
- Happy New Year! We have won the Prestige Award for best Online Course Provider of the Year 2022, the second year running. We are also celebrating 30 years since we started in 1993.
- College closure dates, Webinars and UCAS. Why is the 'ready for marking' process important? Why do we ask you for word counts on your assessments?
- Your questions answered. Recommend a Friend scheme. UCAS & November Moderation.
- Awards for Outstanding Achievement Winners, Student Forum membership, November Moderation and more ...
- Webinars, new Access to HE Diploma for Counselling, GCSE Results, UCAS and Passcode changes.
- News about June Moderation Certificates, and reminders about UCAS.
- Introducing our new refer a friend scheme, University clearing, Examined Unit changes and information about new Foundation Years from University.
- Congratulations to our successful students. Going away this summer? Please send us your reviews.
- June & November Moderation. Late University Application & Degree Financing. More about where our students are now!
- June Moderation. Assessment upload allowance. Easter Closure. Assessment extensions. Biology Practical Investigation/Psychological Investigation Webinar.
- Did you miss our ILP and Moderation Webinar? Student Action Group. Content Notes in Materials. More feedback from students who have completed their Access to HE Diplomas. Upgrading our Library.
- End of the 'longest' month .... Congrats to students Certificating this month. Nurses and COVID vaccinations. Feedback from students who have graduated.
- Our New Year resolutions. Ways we have improved our services and student experience.
- Welcoming a new staff member, updates about moderation and important information about the college closure over Christmas.
- Important moderation dates, UCAS application reminders and an update from our Student Action Group.
- Introducing our new Student Action Group, congratulating our Awards of Achievement winners and the countdown to moderation.
- Have you tried 'plogging'? The Swedish trend of running while litter-picking, has also become popular in the UK.
- We have a new Qualification, the Advanced British International Diploma. Congratulations to all our students who have finished June Moderation with us this year!
- Important Updates to our Assessment Policies. Requesting passwords advice and an amazing accomplishment by our tutor Jennifer Burgess-Thomas!
- This month we are celebrating meeting the June 2021 moderation deadline. Congratulations to all our students who have finished June Moderation with us this year!
- As June moderation approaches, we want to remind students to ensure any important dates are noted down, keep in contact with your tutors and most importantly, reward yourself for all your hard work so far!
- The plan for easing the lockdown has been released, which gives us hope that things will slowly return to business as usual.
- Are you still keeping your New Year's resolution? the difficult start we have had to the new year, we can only hope the rest of the year gets better!
- When do the lights go up? (Take 2...) This newsletter contains important updates about the November Moderation period and closures over Christmas. We would like to wish all of our students a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. We look forward to seeing you all again in 2021!
- Happy Halloween! For students who are waiting on their certificates from June moderation, there has been a delay in certificates from the June moderation process being issued as the awarding body Ascentis have not been operating from their central offices. Certificates will be issued and distributed before the end of 2020. The Exams Office will email you with the relevant information as soon as they are ready to be dispatched. Also, here are some great last minute tips to enjoy Halloween safely this October!
- As autumn is upon us, take advantage of the good weather when you can as winter fast approaches! Getting out in fresh air can help keep our minds focused and our moods positive. As Coronavirus cases are starting to rise again, and more restrictions are coming into play, we just want to remind you that DistanceLearningCentre.com services are still unlikely to be affected and will continue as normal.
- What motivates you? It seems that we are getting back to normal here at DistanceLearningCentre.com, closed-book examinations will be returning very soon and a lot of our students are heading off to university in September!
- New Access to HE Diplomas! This is our (usually) monthly newsletter that gives you some news and updates about what is going on with DistanceLearningCentre.com, our staff and our students.
- Remember to take a moment to relax... We have 744 students going through moderation this month, what a fantastic achievement! Congratulations. We are so proud of all our students that have managed to work through this difficult time, well done!
- Is it summer yet? We have had some beautiful weather over the past few weeks, making it truly start to feel like summer is on its way. This is the time of year where lots of our students will be coming to the end of their studies with us, and we want to wish them luck on their continued journey. If you are new to Distancelearningcentre.com then we would like to invite you to join our Facebook group, which is full of good tips and advice from other students that can help you in your studies.
- Extraordinary times. Here at DistanceLearningCentre.com we have been working hard to make sure your studies go as smoothly as possible through these quite extraordinary times. We want to give a big welcome to all our new starters over the past two months! This is our newsletter that gives you some news and updates about what is going on with DistanceLearningCentre.com, our staff and our students. It is usually issued every month although there has been a slight delay in recent newsletters whilst we have focused on clarifying implications arising from the Coronavirus pandemic for all our students.
- Tutor support is moving with the times. What's new at DistanceLearningCentre.com? We hope you have stayed safe during the terrible weather we have had let's hope spring is on its way soon! In this newsletter we will be telling you about some changes we have made to our Facebook Group, some interesting news and an introduction from our new Chemistry and Physics Tutor!
- 25 years of distance learning. For the first Newsletter this year, we are sending you information about what to expect over the coming months. There are some tips on how to perform well at your University interviews and also some important dates for your diary, if you are aiming to complete your Access to HE Diploma in time for July certification.
- The final Newsletter of the year brings you an update on our November moderation, plus a reminder about our closing times over the festive period. We would like to wish all of our students a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. We look forward to seeing you all again in 2020!
- Welcome to our October Newsletter. Important Reminder for Students aiming to enter Higher Education from early 2020 onwards.
- Welcome to our July Newsletter. As we say 'cheerio and keep in touch' to our students who start university this September, we would also like to say 'hello and welcome' to all of the new students who are just starting their Access to Higher Education journey.
- Welcome to the June 2019 newsletter! This month we are taking a look at some of the steps on the journey to successfully achieving your Access to HE Diploma and going to university!
- Summer has almost arrived. Education and Wellbeing Open Day at the RAF Coningsby Airbase.
- Welcome to the April 2019 newsletter! Spring is here and we hope you are looking forward to a well earned break from your studies over the bank holiday.
- Welcome to the March 2019 newsletter! We hope you have enjoyed some of the recent amazing weather - spring is almost here, although its not quite with us yet!
- Just a quick update this month, with some important information regarding our new automated payments system and applications for NUS TOTUM cards.
- It's an info packed newsletter for you this month, with news from our successful GCSE students, our September '18 Alumni and information about our new Access to HE Diploma (Medicine), UCAS help for 2019 and December Certification.
- Welcome everyone joining DistanceLearningCentre.com and reading our monthly Newsletter for the first time, and to our regular students.
- We hope that those of you who have finished your courses and have been through moderation are feeling relaxed, and are able to enjoy the great weather which most of us at least are enjoying.
- Another DLC newsletter so soon we hear you ask? As we have some important notifications for you this month regarding submitting work, we were keen to contact you again to ensure you're kept fully updated.
- Spring is very much in the air and they're even promising some kind of heatwave in the next few days.
- The DLC newsletter this month offers some useful and essential information on moderation for our Access to HE Diplomas, so please do take the time to read carefully.
- We would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope 2018 is a good year for you.
- We hope you are all wrapping up warm as this arctic blast descends on us.
- It's been another month of celebration again as we saw two of our students recognised for their achievements by our Awarding body Ascentis.
- Well autumn is now here, though frankly it is hard to tell the difference between summer wind and rain and autumn wind and rain.
- University results 2017.
- July has been a very busy month, particularly for Exams, and it got even busier in the last week as the June moderation certificates arrived at our offices.
- Summer is finally here!.....well it is one week and then not so much the next!
- Well we are coming to that time of year when many of our students are coming to the end of their studies.
- Hard to believe we are already into May, though again it is hard to work out where we are in the year with the hot sunny days alternating with Arctic winds and snow!
- Spring is finally here!
- Certificates for the January External Moderation arrived with us in the office on the 16th of February.
- Welcome to the first monthly newsletter from Distancelearningcentre.com.