How to Apply
Start your course whenever you like
Applying to study a course with us is easy. Just follow our step-by-step process and you will be up and running in no time.
Student Services - "we'll support you all the way"
Starting a new course can be quite daunting - we know! But you don't need to worry. If you are not quite sure about something or are trying to get to grips with the terminology, we can help. If you change your mind about which course to study, your dates or payment options, we can adjust your Learner Account so it is just right for you.
Login to your Learner Account and choose the course or courses you wish to study.
Complete your application from your Learner Account by setting up your course, dates, payment options etc.
Once we approve your application and you have paid your Enrolment Fee we will allocate your tutor and you can get started!
Want to know more before you register?
How we can help you with your Application & Enrolment
We can advise you about:
- The right course or courses for you
- Number of hours of study and pacing your studies
- Start Dates & Target Completion Dates
- Moderation Dates and when you need to complete for specific university entry dates
- Course Fee instalments and Maximum Days of Study
- ELCAS, NHS or other employer funding
- Higher Education/University entry requirements and the UCAS application process
- Course Accreditation, Validation & Quality Assurance
- How courses are assessed/examined
- How your tutor will support you by phone and email
- The student experience .... study buddies, student forums, social media