nHelp.. I'm not able to access my maths assessment

emz1988

nHelp.. I'm not able to access my maths assessment

Postby emz1988 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi

My Tutor has emailed me the password for the first maths assignment but it doesn't work. I also tried to open the Mathematical project but a blank screen comes up. It doesn't even request a password. I just tried to email my tutor but have received a automated reply saying that most tutors will be in a meeting tomorrow so there may be a delay with replying. I just want to get started as I don't want to fall behind.

Thanks

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: nHelp.. I'm not able to access my maths assessment

Postby Karen Hayday » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:48 am

If it is the first maths you wanted then it would be application of number not the project.

Best wishes

Karen
DLC Executive Director

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Re: nHelp.. I'm not able to access my maths assessment

Postby Rhia Hayday » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm

emz1988 wrote:Hi

My Tutor has emailed me the password for the first maths assignment but it doesn't work. I also tried to open the Mathematical project but a blank screen comes up. It doesn't even request a password. I just tried to email my tutor but have received a automated reply saying that most tutors will be in a meeting tomorrow so there may be a delay with replying. I just want to get started as I don't want to fall behind.

Thanks

Hi - have you heard from your tutor and got this sorted now?

If you're getting a blank screen and are using Google Chrome or are on a Mac (using Safari and/or Preview), check the help and guidance at the top of the page, as these will help you get the problem sorted. (You need an update for Chrome, or to use Firefox and Adobe for Macs - Preview hasn't kept up with the changes to Adobe created PDFs unfortunately, but Adobe for Mac works fine)
Curriculum Manager

Return to “Maths”