planning a research project social issues in healthcare)

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
Lauzza175

planning a research project social issues in healthcare)

Postby Lauzza175 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:26 pm

HI
I am about to start this assessment and I have read through it over 4 times now and still not a clue what I am supposed to be doing. I am booked in for a tutorial tomorrow but I really want to crack on. Any pointers would be great please. My title is to do with implications of Poverty.
What is the whole 'previous research' box about? I have filled in the box for TAQ1b but not a clue with TAQ1a?? thanks in advance.

Zoe Reddin
DLC Staff

Re: planning a research project social issues in healthcare)

Postby Zoe Reddin » Mon May 27, 2019 3:36 pm

Hi,
A tutorial is a very good idea. Start by researching the topic of poverty; you can use any sources for this, not just newspapers. Look at current issues, causes, strategies in place to try and reduce poverty levels. All of this research needs to go into the table for TAQ 1a, so list the sources, write notes and then justify the use of them, so how will it be useful in the study proposal, explain how you know it is a reliable source. Then use all of this research and information to write the 400 - 500 word written piece.
Zoe

Return to “Social Issues in Health Care”