TAQ on Aspects of Human Physiology

Forum rules
Aneita Miller

TAQ on Aspects of Human Physiology

Postby Aneita Miller » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Hello my name is Aneita. I recently started studying with the hope of attending University next year. I am currently doing a TAQ on Aspects of Human Physiology and would greatly appreciate some help with the following question:

Part 2:
Imagine a cell somewhere in your body, for example a cell in your foot etc....

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Re: Access to Nursing and Midwifery option 2

Postby Mrsjprice » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi Anetia, I have edited your post slightly. Please can you try to avoid putting up the full questions, instead refer to them as TAQ part 1 etc

Hopefully someone will be along to help you soon!

Jade

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: TAQ on Aspects of Human Physiology

Postby Karen Hayday » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:23 pm

What you need to do is look at the cells needs and how the systems identified in the question satisfy those needs. So the first thing that you have to know is what does a cell need to live? Then when you have identified the cells needs you can explain how the system gets what it needs to it.

Karen
DLC Executive Director

emmsem

Postby emmsem » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:18 am

Hi the question has thrown me to as it asks you to consider a cell somewhere in the body like the foot - what does that mean? Or does the question simply mean a blood cell that starts in the foot? I am totally confused by this one - can someone help please?

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Postby Karen Hayday » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:22 am

The foot is just an example here, it could be cell that makes up any bit of the body, anywhere in the body like a finger or a neck. What is important here is how are cells that make up that bit of your body are serviced by the systems mentioned in the question to keep it alive and functioning as it should. It is not talking about a blood cell starting in the foot, however what blood carries to a cell in in any part of the body is part of the answer.

Hope that this helps with the question
Karen
DLC Executive Director

Return to “Ascentis Biology and Human Phys”