Welcome!

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
Marie Farrell
DLC Staff

Welcome!

Postby Marie Farrell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:58 pm

Welcome to 2018 and to the brand new dedicated area of the forum for students studying the business, finance and accounting pathways. Good business skills involve teamwork, communication, and networking - I'm hoping that we can build a community to exchange ideas, discuss challenges(!) and share our expertise to develop these skills. You've all got unique experiences and knowledge - please share! Similarly, if you have a general question, you can be sure someone else is thinking exactly the same thing so please post on here. I'll also post any useful/ stimulating articles or websites I come across that will be useful to your studies - I hope you'll do the same.
Very best wishes
Marie

remasteez

Re: Welcome!

Postby remasteez » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Woohoo! dedicated page!!

looking for other people doing the business course, I'm almost onto the business studies part of the course.

say hello if your also doing it!

Marie Farrell
DLC Staff

Postby Marie Farrell » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Welcome to you too! I'm spreading the word amongst the business students in their tutorials this week. Hopefully we can get some interest going!
:wave: Best wishes
Marie

rjushton

Postby rjushton » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Hey chaps!

remasteez, I saw that you started your course a bit later than usual, so wanted to let you know that you're not alone in that respect. I'm currently working through CSR - if you wanted to discuss this or any previous business modules, feel free to drop me a reply.

Rome

Postby Rome » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Hi,
I also started somewhat late and have just submitted the CSR assignment too - feel free to message me :D

melodyshads

Postby melodyshads » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 pm

YAYY we have our own Forum!!

I am about halfway through the course, and even though I have had a few setbacks, and I am loving it. If anyone is new here, I will be happy to help!

I am for some reason, really struggling with the CSR presentation. I need to hand it in by the end of the day, so if anyone has completed it and sees this in time, I would love to pick your brain!

Many thanks,

Mel :thumbup: :thumbup:

Rome

Postby Rome » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:44 pm

melodyshads wrote:YAYY we have our own Forum!!

I am about halfway through the course, and even though I have had a few setbacks, and I am loving it. If anyone is new here, I will be happy to help!

I am for some reason, really struggling with the CSR presentation. I need to hand it in by the end of the day, so if anyone has completed it and sees this in time, I would love to pick your brain!

Many thanks,

Hi Melody. Sorry I didn't see this in time, I completed the CSR presentation a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I found it really hard compared to what I've done so far, I think it's because I'm used to doing essays lol. If you still want to discuss it or other modules then get in contact, it'll be good to speak to anyone from the course as there's not many of us :D

melodyshads

Postby melodyshads » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Rome wrote:
melodyshads wrote:YAYY we have our own Forum!!

Many thanks,

Hi Melody. Sorry I didn't see this in time, I completed the CSR presentation a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I found it really hard compared to what I've done so far, I think it's because I'm used to doing essays lol. If you still want to discuss it or other modules then get in contact, it'll be good to speak to anyone from the course as there's not many of us :D

Hello!! I have handed it in now, and am waiting to hear how I have done, although I have a feeling that I may have to re-do it :( Anyway, would still be great to discuss things with someone!

remasteez

Postby remasteez » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 am

Hi Everyone!!

Good to see some people have got onto the forums, I am current going through the strategy essay, the one before CSR, if there is anyone that could give some advice on it, that would be great!

Cheers

Rome

Postby Rome » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi all,
Find me on the Facebook group by my name (Rome Gilkes) if you want to talk about the work, I don't really use Facebook at all but I have notifications set up.
Rome

Return to “Business”