2nd year at Uni Biomedical Science

Find out what happens after the course. What is it like at University? What about careers after that.
dreamerxx

2nd year at Uni Biomedical Science

Postby dreamerxx » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:33 am

Hie all

I just thought I'd write a little something to give you all a little encouragement. Am in the second year of my Biomedical Science degree and I wouldn't change it for the world!!!! I love every minute of it even though it's hard but anything is possible once you put your heart and soul in it. I finished my access course in August 2012, just in the nick of time to start uni at Staffordshire. I completed my access over 4 months, it was hard and I invested a lot of time on it made a lot of sacrifices but it all paid off, like I said everything is possible if you work hard.

Now half way through the 2nd year of my degree I look back at my time with the DLC and am so thankful for all the help I got from staff. Il post back soon to let you all know how am getting on. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck to you all

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: 2nd year at Uni Biomedical Science

Postby Karen Hayday » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Brilliant to hear from you and so glad you are doing well at university, do please keep us posted with what you are up to as it gives our current students a boost to hear from someone who is at university and loving it.

Best wishes

Karen :D
DLC Executive Director

Return to “Ask our ex-students”