Interview for Occupational Therapy

What is it like? How do you do it? What about interviews? What are different Universities and Colleges like?
Karen31Mc

Interview for Occupational Therapy

Postby Karen31Mc » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi everyone,
I have an interview next week at Teesside University for OT I'm so excited but at the same time I am extremely nervous, adding to the pressure is the talk of bursaries getting scrapped next year, so if I'm not offered a place this year chances are I won't be able to afford it next year if they do scrap the bursaries. I've been reading up lots about Occupational Therapy but any further advice anyone can give me to nail the interview would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Karen :D

carrotcruncher

Re: Interview for Occupational Therapy

Postby carrotcruncher » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Can't help you with the technical aspects of the interview for that course, but I wish you the best of luck :)

Also, if they scrap the bursaries you will be no doubt be entitled to the same student funding as people not doing NHS courses ? In which case it shouldn't have an adverse effect on your ability to do it.
There is in my opinion way too much media headline focus on the 'debt' of student finances.
It's not really debt, it is more a graduate tax.

Anyway, before I waffle off more on that one, I will again wish you the best of luck :D

Karen

Postby Karen » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi Karen

There is a link here that might give you some further guidance for Occupational Therapy Interviews .. http://www.getting-in.com/occupational- ... nterviews/. Have a read and see if anything helps you with your concerns.

Hope this is some help for you. :)

Karen
Believe you can and you're halfway there :dance:

Received an offer for Forensic Psychology (2017) :D

Karen31Mc

Postby Karen31Mc » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Thank you both for your replies, and thanks for the link Karen it's helped a lot x

:thumbup:

Karen

Postby Karen » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Your welcome :)
Believe you can and you're halfway there :dance:

Received an offer for Forensic Psychology (2017) :D

Return to “Applying to Universities and HEIs”