What is it like? How do you do it? What about interviews? What are different Universities and Colleges like?
Jane Dowd
Student Services Manager

Postby Jane Dowd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi All,

I thought some of you might be interested in the course below:

We’re running our free online course for students again this year, entitled 'Smart Choices – Broadening Your Horizons'. It starts on 6 November 2017, runs for two weeks, and is open to all your students, regardless of where they’re at with their decision-making.

Why should they sign up?

Explore all the post-18 options – higher education, apprenticeships, taking a gap year and going into work.
Find out about the wide range of subjects and opportunities higher education can offer and get tips on making their applications.
Get help with doing their research, choosing the right pathway for them – making the right choice, for the right reasons.

‘This course has covered so much and opened me up to a whole wealth of information and things to consider when researching. I know what to look for and what questions to ask, so I'm a lot less frazzled about it all’ – feedback from a student on last year’s MOOC.

To sign up click on the following link https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/smart-choices

Best wishes

Jane

Return to “Applying to Universities and HEIs”