Introduction to Issues in Health and Social Work Assessment Help!

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
Missy

Introduction to Issues in Health and Social Work Assessment Help!

Postby Missy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Hi,
I'm currently really struggling with the assessment for Introduction to issues in health and social care. I'm struggling to work out exactly what i need to include in my essay for TAQ 1 and discussion for TAQ 2.

Can someone help me to understand what i need to do and include for these please!

Thanks
Melissa
Access to Nursing
Last edited by Missy on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Re: Introduction to Issues in Health and Social Work Assessment Help!

Postby Mrsjprice » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Hi Mellisa,

If possible can you edit your post please so it doesn't show the whole question, just using the TAQ number is generally enough. Hope you get some help soon.

Ty!

Rebecca Smith

Postby Rebecca Smith » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:53 am

Hi Melissa

It is often really helpful in any assessment to look at the assessment criteria that are linked to the TAQ to help you - they are always listed under the TAQ. Also if you are really stuck on most aspects of your assessment I would really recommend that you have a tutorial with your tutor who will be happy to help you

For TAQ 1 a useful approach is to think of this chronologically, outlining the milestones in the development of health or social care, giving an explanation for the advances and developments (ie thinking about changes in society and therefore why various legislation for instance developed)

For TAQ 2 the best approach is to think about a particular group that are affected by inequality explaining how and why they are affected using two of the health and social care models which are outlined in the materials

Hope this helps but do follow up with a more detailed discussion with your tutor

Missy

Postby Missy » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:58 pm

I have managed to do TAQ 1 now but am struggling with choosing a group for TAQ 2 any suggestions of groups?

Rebecca Smith

Postby Rebecca Smith » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:46 am

Hi
If you look at the materials page 17 to 19 there are two groups suggested
Glad TAQ 1 went ok :thumbup:

Missy

Postby Missy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Thank you for all your help got it in and need to re do because i didn't do enough for criteria 3.1 so need to re-do some of my essay

Rebecca Smith

Postby Rebecca Smith » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Good luck with this - don't forget to arrange a tutorial with your tutor for your resubmission :thumbup:

Return to “Social Issues in Health Care”