Exam confusion

Have a question regarding the exam? Ask here or just give your support to someone going through the process!
ali123

Exam confusion

Postby ali123 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi,
I have emailed my tutor about this and have had most questions answered but I'm still a bit confused and stressed about the exams. I have completed all of my assessments but haven't done an exam in anything yet. Am I right in thinking I do an exam on any biology subject but only 3 credits worth, not a whole module? Also my tutor said I do an exam on 6 credits worth of psychology but the only psychology I have done was BHD and 3 credits of that comes from the practical research so is this included? I hope not because I am not good with statistics! I just want to get this finished now but seem to have left the worst part until last!

I hope this has made some sense!!

Ali.

ali123

Re: Exam confusion

Postby ali123 » Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi!

Me again, is there anyone out there who can shed some light???!!
Still panicking!!

Ali.

mgarnold

Postby mgarnold » Thu May 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi Ali,

I have just done both my exams. You choose one Biology module, I chose Diet and Digestion and one Psychology module, I chose to do my psychology exam in Pathosychology. There are 5 questions, worth 3 marks each. I hope this helps. I did not get told anything about any exam being worth credits.
Michelle

ali123

Postby ali123 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:49 am

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the reply. I am presuming you revised all of the DLC material for the relevant modules? I think I'm just confused because the only psychology module I have done is biological health and disease and I don't really see this all as psychology - the endocrine system and the nervous system??? I will just try and look at all of it, there just seems so much! I was thinking of doing diet and digestion too - did you find it ok?

Ali.

mgarnold

Postby mgarnold » Sat May 18, 2013 7:36 am

Hi Ali,

I found Diet and Digestion ok, I revised the unit materials and re-read my assessment. The questions were straight forward, and mainly required a few sentences for the answers. As for psychology I would confirm with your tutor what exactly you need to revise.

Good Luck

Michelle

Return to “Exams”