Accessing Comms from materials page

xmoocherx

Accessing Comms from materials page

Postby xmoocherx » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:45 am

hi there i have just started my comms assignment and have got half way through reading the material and i cant seem to open unit 5 or the exemplar essay unit, the code given by my tutor has worked for the rest but when i open up unit 5 the box to type in the password doesn't come up. any ideas? :?

Steph

loldiz

Re: Accessing Comms from materials page

Postby loldiz » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:33 pm

xmoocherx wrote:hi there i have just started my comms assignment and have got half way through reading the material and i cant seem to open unit 5 or the exemplar essay unit, the code given by my tutor has worked for the rest but when i open up unit 5 the box to type in the password doesn't come up. any ideas? :?

Steph

I have this problem all the time...what internet browser are you using? I usually use google chrome, but sometimes it won't open password files...i don't know why... i have the same problem with firefox as well on occasion. As much as i hate internet explorer (too slow) it always works.

So my point is...try a different browser?

xmoocherx

Postby xmoocherx » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Cheers that worked, i usually use google crome but like you said it doesnt always open the files xxxx

loldiz

Postby loldiz » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Excellent, pleased you got it sorted x

Return to “course materials”