Communication report???

beccahall

Communication report???

Postby beccahall » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi,

Ive been reading over the bit in the comms handbook about how to do a report but can't get my head around the way i'm supposed to present it. Please somebody help who has done this. How did you set it out??? especially the main body of it- indenting???

Thanks

Rebecca

Loopy

Re: Communication report???

Postby Loopy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Is it for the one which compares universities? Or the ethical Essay in comms?

beccahall

Postby beccahall » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi,

It's the report about looking into Higher Education, not the essay.

Thanks,

Rebecca

sandybabes

Postby sandybabes » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 pm

oh yes am also finding the same problem can some one help please I asked my tutor but she said I have to read the course material and understand it myself I'm stuck.

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Postby Rhia Hayday » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:03 pm

If you have a look over the Maths assessment 2 (shoe sizes), it shows you exactly how to layout a report.

With level 3s what will get you the higher grades is being analytical. So rather than saying that Norwich is the best uni for because you live next door to it, you should compare and contrast (eg distance, quality of provision, childcare, teaching hospitals etc) and then rationalise an argument from that. So less description and more critique (not criticising!) / analytical approach is what you need. @sandybabes - if you have a problem or a question your tutor should answer it for you. Explain that you have looked at the materials but you need a little extra guidance. might be a case of crossed wires.
Curriculum Manager

Return to “course materials”