Feel quite cross really

Ness2000

Feel quite cross really

Postby Ness2000 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 am

Was just wondering why the study notes for Comms are not available previously as they would be emmesly useful when doing english and maths level 2 !

:x :cry: :x :? :cry:

I am really quite cross about this as they explain essay writting alot clearer than any previous study notes and I would have found these really useful.

I have just completed maths ass 2 and founb it extremely difficult to write up the experiment and after reading these notes now know I have failed becuase of how I have structured my write up.

Same with eng2 ethical essay, really struggled but would have found it much easier with the study guides from comms!

Really frustrating and quite angry that I have wasted so much time, I know its a learning process but come DLC if the information is there give it us when we need it!

Anyhow moan over, I will get ready to write my maths level 2 again!!!

Ness
xx

Kagall

Re: Feel quite cross really

Postby Kagall » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:14 am

Hi Ness

I understand what you are saying, however, don't start thinking you will necessarily get a resub as remember the Comms info you have is level 3, whereas Maths and Eng are at level 2 so you aren't expected to reach the standard outlined in the Comms. So don't worry, you will probably be fine (also take into consideration that level 2 stuff isn't graded, so if you pass, you pass and there isn't any grades :D ).

Chin up I am sure you will be fine, but I do know what you mean about receiving the info earlier!

Good luck and enjoy comms.

K x

Ness2000

Postby Ness2000 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 am

Thanks K,

Think I just needed a rant! I have emailed my tutor about it and feel much better now, its just so frustrating as I would dearly love to do my best.

Take care, comms looks tricky but here goes! he he he

Ness
x

Kagall

Postby Kagall » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Comms is quite tricky to start with, but once you are into it not too bad. If you need any help, just ask. I got 2 distinctions for it so can try and help you out!! :D
K x

Ness2000

Postby Ness2000 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks again,

I have taken a little time out from it to give myself some thinking space and spend sometime with the kids, going to get back on it big time now!
Gosh I hope I do half as well as you on the comms 2 distinctions WELL DONE so please for you, and I so will be contacting you help in that case ! lol

Oh I did pass maths so guess my rant was a little misplaced? sorry !

Thanks again, take care
Ness
x

Loopy

Postby Loopy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Kagall wrote:Hi Ness

I understand what you are saying, however, don't start thinking you will necessarily get a resub as remember the Comms info you have is level 3, whereas Maths and Eng are at level 2 so you aren't expected to reach the standard outlined in the Comms. So don't worry, you will probably be fine (also take into consideration that level 2 stuff isn't graded, so if you pass, you pass and there isn't any grades :D ).

Chin up I am sure you will be fine, but I do know what you mean about receiving the info earlier!

Good luck and enjoy comms.

K x

What she said.

Don't worry, level 2 is slightly less important. Universities will be interested in your level 3 work. Don't be hard on yourself.

Marielouise04

Postby Marielouise04 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:44 pm

I felt just the same!
I'd never done a report before, the maths one was my first, or the first on my memory. :?
When I read the report structure I felt really cross, it would have been helpful to have that for maths. I'm fairly sure I've failed the shoe report for maths, I sunmitted it last week so should be hearing this week. :|

Marielouise04

Postby Marielouise04 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Should add I just fdound out I passed maths first time too, so it obviously wasn't as bad as I thought!

Return to “course materials”