Comms personal PROFILE?????

karamac

Comms personal PROFILE?????

Postby karamac » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi all,
Had a good look through forum for answer to my question but its all seems so conflicting.

When writing up the personal profile (TAQ 2 from units) how should it be written? :?:

I have done mine like a short story about my life from leaving school, to various job, becoming a mum and planning my career as a midwife and how i think the skills and jobs i have picked up along the way will help me with this. It looks like a life story in a shortened version.

Is this right or should it be in a table like its shown in the unit?

Very confused now cos i had hoped i had completed this one but now i am not so sure. :(

I have it on my computer ready for printing and shoving in plastic folder so i can get on with the rest but really want to cross it off the list of things to do :?

Can any of you lovely ladies point me in the right direction please

Thankyou

karen xx
34 year old Mad mum of 3 kids 14, 12 and 8. Hoping to become a midwife :)

gaylerowley

Re: Comms personal PROFILE?????

Postby gaylerowley » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm

I'm on this bit too! I'm finding it so frustrating lol. So far I've written mine like yours, but will be watching this post to see how others have done theirs.

(Think I've been speaking to you on the DLC forum on facebook a couple of days ago!)

Good luck with the rest of the Comms tasks.

karamac

Postby karamac » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Hiya, yeah so we were.....lol..........small world eh, how are you getting on. I seem to have done a wee bit of everything on the module so far......lol

Thought i had finished this one but not sure i have done it right either.....blooming hope so

Karen x
34 year old Mad mum of 3 kids 14, 12 and 8. Hoping to become a midwife :)

gaylerowley

Postby gaylerowley » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 pm

I'm doing ok, it just seems a bit repetitive. Still got a few things left to do but I'm getting there slowly.

Return to “course materials”