Keep going!!

globby1984

Keep going!!

Postby globby1984 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi everyone!

Just thought i would post a bit of encouragement as i know that previous posts like this got me through my assessments!!

I have just found out this afternoon that i have passed both my english level 2 and maths level 2, i am absolutely over the moon!! I didn't find the english very easy at all and at times i wondered why i had signed myself up for this course, i felt like i was falling at the first hurdle. So, if this is you right now, KEEP GOING!!! It is so worth it in the end, it's the best feeling in the world finding out you've passed! (and it makes all the late nights worth it!)

YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!

Lauren x
:D :D :D :D :D

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: Keep going!!

Postby Karen Hayday » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Hi Lauren,

Thank you very much for your post and I am so proud for you it must have made your Christmas.

Best wishes and happy studying for 2013!

Karen :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow:
DLC Executive Director

adams2jones

Postby adams2jones » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Happy to see this as keep feeling like I'm getting somewhere on this English essay then hit a brick wall. Just feel like at the moment I'm reading loads and loads and just rewording it all. I don't really have my own opinions or know how I should be writing my notes up into an essay! Feel like giving up already as essays have never been my strong point and all this just feels like information overload. My bibliography probably isn't even going to be 1 page long which makes me think I haven't done enough research, but all the articles and websites all pretty much say the same stuff anyway!

Anyhow, going to crack on, write what I think I'm meant to be doing and send it off, if I fail then I'll know essays aren't for me and will have to try and get help or hire a private tutor for help on where I am going wrong!

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Postby Karen Hayday » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 am

I would contact your tutor and tell them what you have done so far, they are always happy to help you. Make sure that you have a phone call as well.

Karen :wink:
DLC Executive Director

Return to “assessments”