problem with my account

Feedback about the site. Please suggest useful links and resources to add to the DistanceLearningCentre.com Library.
woolgar.nolan83

problem with my account

Postby woolgar.nolan83 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi there
I wonder if someone can help me. I am trying to retrieve my assignment and the "my assignments" button on the left hand side of the screen has gone. The my course work button is still there. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know what I can do?
Thank you in advance.

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Re: problem with my account

Postby Mrsjprice » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Andrew are you able to help please.

Andrew Whitehead
DLC Staff

Re: problem with my account

Postby Andrew Whitehead » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi,

I have logged in as a student to check because we haven't actually changed anything about the site or the menu. I have also checked the code and cannot find a problem there. In the myDLC Menu, it should say 'My Course Work' and then within this menu it should say 'Course Materials', 'Course Assessments', 'View/Upload my Assessments' and 'View my Mark Sheets', which give you access to all you might need in terms of material, assessments etc.

If this is not what you are seeing, please can you tell me what is different, and also what device you are using to access this because there are two different screen layouts depending on whether you are on a computer/laptop or a tablet/mobile.

Many thanks
all the best

Andrew
DLC Technical & Finance Director

Return to “DistanceLearningCentre.com Web Site”