Help I've Lost the Will with TAQ 1

LovelyDay

Help I've Lost the Will with TAQ 1

Postby LovelyDay » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:23 pm

Help!!

I know the questions are structure so that a distinction is achievable and the word count helps this process,BUT I am losing the will to complete this question.

I just can't see how we can describe the lung "excellently well" along with all other respiratory organs and their parts which I think should include muscles, the long list of cartilages and the individual cell linings plus their function in only 440 (including the 10%).

Am I over thinking this, do I not need to include cell linings or can I just bullet point them? I am currently trying to use diagrams in the answer to cut down the word count as I thought that instead of writing the location I could say "as seen...." but it's not working.

I envisage with a word count of only 440 words it will end up looking a bit like a list of structures that make up the part with no explanation, or is this what's needed.
:angry-banghead:

Any advice would be massively appreciated. x
Carol G :thumbup:

Robin Greenwood

Re: Help I've Lost the Will with TAQ 1

Postby Robin Greenwood » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:25 am

Hiya

I hate typos, as for the lungs, yes you're definitely over thinking it and the cartilages and individual cell lining, well I'd leave out the cartilages and discuss alveolar cell linings (though I'd not spend too long on that) and in this the explanation is as important as the description...a list wouldnt meet the criteria. Dont focus too much on the actual process of gas exchange or respiration that's covered in the work for criteria 1.2

I hope this helps

Robin

LovelyDay

Re: Help I've Lost the Will with TAQ 1

Postby LovelyDay » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:49 am

Hi,

Thank you, I am now on the right track.
Carol G :thumbup:

Return to “Gas exchange”