TAQ 2a

adamgrant

TAQ 2a

Postby adamgrant » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi all,

TAQ2a says 'using annotated diagrams explain the processes involved in breathing in and out.'

Does this mean use diagrams from the web or draw them yourself?

Thanks.

schmushe

Re: TAQ 2a

Postby schmushe » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:08 pm

It is A descriptive diagram with labelling to show specific parts, highlight sections, or imply functions. this is usually drawn to a defined and/or specific scale or magnification and is meant to be as accurate as possible.

So far I have been told you can either use your own or diagrams from the web ensuring they are thoroughly referenced.

Robin Greenwood

Postby Robin Greenwood » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 am

Hiya

either is fine as long as the source is referenced butthe annotations are best your own, one of biggest stumbling blocks with this one is that there is a tendency to presume the diagram is the answer and that other annotated diagrams can be used and I'd personally stick with a diagram and then annotate it in your own words if you see what I mean since a pre annotated diagram copied and pasted off the internet would have to be discounted

I hope this helps

Robin

shell001

Postby shell001 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi, I always go by the rule, unless it specifically says hand draw then get one from the web. But that's just because my artistic skills leave a lot to be desired ;-)

Take care

Return to “Gas exchange”