Hand Drawn Diagrams

jamie.lennon

Hand Drawn Diagrams

Postby jamie.lennon » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Has anybody else had work returned for being hand written? for example, TAQ 1. Using hand drawn diagrams explain the structure and function of the respiratory system. I've hand drawn a digram of all the parts of the system, labelled them and included a description of their function but have had it sent back for being underlength and handwritten, to be re-submitted on a word processor.
Te same for gas exchange, are we supposed to write a page of text just repeating what we've already described with a labelled diagram?

I'm getting a bit fed up with this module, it seems there is more emphasis on the number of words than the accuracy of the answers, and the TAQ's are pretty non-directive with regards to the assessment criteria????

nazycakes

Re: Hand Drawn Diagrams

Postby nazycakes » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:23 pm

I dont know if this is any help,

but i always draw my diagrams, title and lable them and then usually i type around 2 pages explaining each part.

Naomi xx
Wolves Student Midwife 2012 (if i pass access)!x

jamie.lennon

Postby jamie.lennon » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks Naomi, yeah this is what I've done now, so hopefully it will be ok this time.

To be honest I was just having a bit of a rant, the next date for moderation seems to be speeding up and I'm feeling the heat a bit to get enough credits completed, once I'd finished whining like a little girl I got stuck back into the work and did what I needed to finish it off!!

I'm almost done with bio health and disease now as well so hopefully I'm back on track, thanks for the advice though! Good luck with the rest of the course.

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Postby Mrsjprice » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:08 pm

I did what nazycakes said when I did the course.

Return to “Gas exchange”