unit 10 TAQ 5

ladycazzy

unit 10 TAQ 5

Postby ladycazzy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm

I am researching disorders of the circulatory system and writting up symptoms, treatments, causes and preventative methods for each one. The thing there is so many, I have done 4 and already done 1200 word count. Any tips on narrowing this down and should it be presented as a essay or just note form?
Many thanks
Caroline X

Robin Greenwood

Re: unit 10 TAQ 5

Postby Robin Greenwood » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 am

Hiya

It doesnt need to be an essay format which is good and I'd focus on the list given within the assignment for the most part. If you're worried about the length of the work, make sure that you focus on the cogent parts of the assignment, answering the questions in a relatively brief form is fine as long as it's all detailed and making use of current medical thinking/treatments. I'd also check that you're including a prognosis which is a simple 'what are the patient's chances' finishing point

I hope this helps

Robin

Marielouise04

Re: unit 10 TAQ 5

Postby Marielouise04 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Glad I read this before I sent mine off tomorrow, I hadn't included a prognosis as the question nor the assessment criteria asked for it! :roll: Will get that bit added now, I have written a little bit about it in most but didn't go into any form of detail.

Return to “Gas exchange”