HELP????!!!!!

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
aluis

HELP????!!!!!

Postby aluis » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:43 pm

So I was passed onto a new tutor on Thursday, from Robin to Bradley. I assumed today was the last day to get in contact with tutor as it says DLC closes on 23rd I didn't realise know one was actually working today. Robin provided me with the materials password for stats but not the assessment password now I cant get it of either of them? I have lots of free time over the next 2 weeks and really want to get the first module done please please please can someone provide me with the password????

schmushe

Re: HELP????!!!!!

Postby schmushe » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi - Unfortunelty it is against the DLC guidelines for any student to pass on any passwords to another student. Sorry.

I am not sure if any DLC staff will be working during the holidays so unfortunetly it might be a case of having a extended break and be ready to request the passwords asap once the DLC opens. It is important to ensure you have enough passwords in order to get work done during the holidays.

Hopefully Karen or someone else from the DLC will see this post and provide you with the password you need x

lizbreslin

Postby lizbreslin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Maybe you could email Karen direct.. I think it's k.hayday@distancelearningcentre.com :)

Jason O' Mahoney
Head of Social Sciences

Postby Jason O' Mahoney » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi,

Please get in contact with your tutor as soon as possible and ask for the codes. If you have no response then please PM me.

Return to “Statistics”