Is it too late to enroll to Access to HE in Business and Law for 2018 University entry?

Air your views. Talk about yourself, your family or even about nothing in particular!
Kingz

Is it too late to enroll to Access to HE in Business and Law for 2018 University entry?

Postby Kingz » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Slightly worried as I have finally got some funds in order to start the course. I'm in my mid twenties and still have ambitions of heading to a Russell Group University for the first time and I'm pretty much not telling my family that I am approaching the University route as some have seen me as the " lost cause " (Come from a family of academics) ..... I've never been insecure with my ability to achieve anything but it feels like the past decade time has just gone by and now I will be 30 years old by the time I graduate if I am lucky to get into get into University for 2018.... Do you reckon I am too late for 2018 entry?

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: Is it too late to enroll to Access to HE in Business and Law for 2018 University entry?

Postby Karen Hayday » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:23 pm

No we take students for 2018 entry all this month but it will mean that you will need to have completed your diploma by the end of May 2018. My best advice is for you to contact student services ([url]studentservices@distancelearningcentre.com[/url]) and ask for them to give you a ring they will be able to go through all your options with you and give you far more indepth advice than we can do on the forum.

Karen :)
DLC Executive Director

Return to “General Discussion and Chat”