Introduction in to health and social care

Air your views. Talk about yourself, your family or even about nothing in particular!
ca11eyx

Introduction in to health and social care

Postby ca11eyx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi all, first time posting. I'm currently doing the introduction in health and social care.

Both TAQ I'm literally so confused! I'm been sat staring and them for days can anyone give me a little guidance in the direction I need to go with them. I think I'm really over thinking it!!

Fabiola26

Re: Introduction in to health and social care

Postby Fabiola26 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:01 am

Hi there

I am probably won't be able to help very much as I have received my assessment code a couple of days ago.How are you getting on now?I will start working on mine this weekend.

Best wishes
Fabiola
Last edited by Fabiola26 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rebecca Smith

Re: Introduction in to health and social care

Postby Rebecca Smith » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:43 am

Hi

Sorry its taken a little while to reply on here! I've been on holiday but back now and happy to help if I can!

In this assessments you are being asked to give an account of the development of health and social care provision - you may like to do this chronologically - starting with Victorian society and the poor law and bringing this up to date to discuss current provision. In this outline you need to include key milestones and also to explain why the changes and developments have occurred (which shows analysis).
You also need to show your understanding of inequalities in health and social care provision in the second part and here it would be best to focuss your discussion on a particular group in society.

As you complete your assessments in this subject set its really important to keep referring back to the assessment criteria and make sure that you are checking all the time that your response relates directly to them

Hope this helps - good luck!

Return to “General Discussion and Chat”