June 2017 Moderation

Air your views. Talk about yourself, your family or even about nothing in particular!
lolabell

June 2017 Moderation

Postby lolabell » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:52 am

Hi All :))

Just wondering if anyone knows when June moderation is due to take place? Sorry if there's already been a thread started about this.

Thanks!!

Lola X

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: June 2017 Moderation

Postby Karen Hayday » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:45 am

Hi Lola,

The moderators are in next week with the final exam board on the 7th of July, Ascentis will then send the results through the UCAS system which means universities are informed of the results at the same time as they hear about A level results. Then your university will contact you to confirm your place.

Our exams officer will inform you all when all our final grades grades have been confirmed and we will also put information out via all our social media channels

So good luck everyone and fingers crossed for all your places

Karen :thumbup:
DLC Executive Director

ALohan

Postby ALohan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:33 am

Hey,

I was just wondering how we know if our diploma has been moderated? :?
received an offer to St George's university of London for physiotherapy :dance:

Kal Menon

Postby Kal Menon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:28 am

Hello,

Once moderation is complete and we have had the Final Exam Board I will send out an email to all those who have gone through June 2017 moderation, confirming that grades have been finalised and moderation is complete. :thumbup:

nicolemab

Postby nicolemab » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:18 am

Hello,

I read somewhere that the final moderation results will be in on the 7th of July, and this date has been and gone, with today's date the 11th of July? Just wondering if anyone knows when we would be roughly getting the moderation results for I'm a worry-head!! Ahhhhh...

Thank-you guys :wtf: :angel:

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Postby Karen Hayday » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm

The final awards board was on Friday but we had not heard from a couple of moderators, but so far there has been no grade changes and I believe exams should be writing to everyone by the end of tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay but we have to wait for all the moderators to get their reports in before we can be 100% sure.
Best wishes
Karen
DLC Executive Director

Return to “General Discussion and Chat”