Writing text on PDF

Air your views. Talk about yourself, your family or even about nothing in particular!
Tonyp

Writing text on PDF

Postby Tonyp » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:11 pm

New to distance learning. Having trouble editing work on pdf documents. Tried printing then instead but said I can't as it's a protected document even tho I have opened it with the password. Anyone help??

PPoskitt
DLC Moderator

Re: Writing text on PDF

Postby PPoskitt » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Can anyone help any further on this matter please?

If no response to this topic soon, make sure to send student services an email who should be able to help you in this matter :)
Phil [ DLC Moderator ]

- Access to Paramedicine 2014 -
- FAB 5 Award Winner August 2015 -

| Paramedic | McPara | SCST Affiliate |
Admin of @PreHospECG (Twitter) & '12-Lead ECG: I've Got the Rhythm' (Facebook)

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Postby Karen Hayday » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi Tony,
All the PDf should be able to print so I am not sure why you can't as others have all been able to and we haven't changed anything. I would get on to technical to see if they can tell you what is going wrong at: [url]technical@distancelearningcentre.com[/url]

You should not need to write on the pdfs, if you are writing the answers to your SAQs then there is an SAQ answer sheet on the materials page next to the list of subjects you can take which is a word document. So you can download this. In general, the rule is if it is a pdf then it is not meant to be written on so have a look for the corresponding word document.

Hope that this helps
Karen :thumbup:
DLC Executive Director

Bane Harper

Postby Bane Harper » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:22 am

Hi Tony, as far i know any PDF is printable, if you are having issues you can use online free converters to change PDF into word. Hope find it helpful..

Return to “General Discussion and Chat”