Introduction to Education Theory and Practice

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
allthatglistens

Introduction to Education Theory and Practice

Postby allthatglistens » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:22 am

Hello there, I was wondering if any of you kind folks can help :crazy:
I have been gathering lots of information with regard to this assignment . I have to write an essay exploring how education theory relates to education practice. Now for the introduction I will write about the aim of the essay but i have also been told to write about the key terms /concepts. Are these Behaviourism, constructivism,cognitivism, social Learning theory? There are so many others but i thought these might be the most important.Do i also need to go into depth about learning, teaching and assessment in the introduction. This was mentioned by my tutor but she was a bit vague.
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Karen

Re: Introduction to Education Theory and Practice

Postby Karen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:20 pm

allthatglistens wrote:Hello there, I was wondering if any of you kind folks can help :crazy:
I have been gathering lots of information with regard to this assignment . I have to write an essay exploring how education theory relates to education practice. Now for the introduction I will write about the aim of the essay but i have also been told to write about the key terms /concepts. Are these Behaviourism, constructivism,cognitivism, social Learning theory? There are so many others but i thought these might be the most important.Do i also need to go into depth about learning, teaching and assessment in the introduction. This was mentioned by my tutor but she was a bit vague.
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Allthatglistens

Did you manage to get any further?
Believe you can and you're halfway there :dance:

Received an offer for Forensic Psychology (2017) :D

allthatglistens

Postby allthatglistens » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:08 am

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. Yes I have but I do not feel confident. At the moment I am over the word limit , I can condense it down but that will mean getting rid of examples. Not too sure what to include and what to get rid of.

Karen

Postby Karen » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:09 am

Keep to your main points/key terms.

Good luck :thumbup:
Believe you can and you're halfway there :dance:

Received an offer for Forensic Psychology (2017) :D

jamesjohnson5551

Postby jamesjohnson5551 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:43 am

I think it's a very good topic and I also found this thread very helpful. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Return to “Teaching”