Questions and Answers

Jan Conway

Questions and Answers

Postby Jan Conway » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 am

If there are any particular concepts within this unit that are giving you difficulty, please feel free to post questions about them on this thread and we will get back to you as soon as we can with an explanation. We hope that this will then help other people who might be having problems understanding any particular part of this area.
Please use this section of the forum for asking questions and receive guidance from tutors, Please note that this is not an avenue for answering the TAQ’s as these are assessments for students to answer not tutors.

jennifercobden

Re: Questions and Answers

Postby jennifercobden » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Jan,
I am a little bit confused. are we meant to be just writing about the theories and analysing them etc in the notes and then writing it out properly in the essay? and is the 2500-3000 word limit for the essay, the notes or both the notes and the essay together? also am I meant to be relating the theories to myself? because to be honest I cant really remember if my childhood related to the theories.

GEMMZ123

Re: Questions and Answers

Postby GEMMZ123 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:53 pm

The above query was never answered and I am thinking the same thing. It says research and make notes on the theories and then goes on to ask for characteristics and evidence. Am I just going into detail about each stage for each theory and analysing it? Doesnt seem very clear or maybe it is just me reading it wrong and confusing myself. The final Assessment question is fine about the impact of typical life events.

Many thanks
Gemmz

Return to “Adulthood Adolescence and Old Age”