Passwords!

sam stewart

Passwords!

Postby sam stewart » Sun May 06, 2012 8:03 am

Hi all - My tutor has sent me the passwords for Social Interaction but though the coursework one works, the Non verbal comms assessment password doesn't. It contains a couple of / symbol which i've never had in a password before, so I tried it without those and still no joy.

Can anybody help - I have a full day set aside to get some of the work done, have arranged a number of babysitters(!), but feel lost now and am starting to panic now as it's also a bank holiday tomorrow so i'll lose another day. I realise you can't post p/words but even if somebody could give me the first question to make a start that would be great.

Here's hoping.
Sam

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Re: Passwords!

Postby Mrsjprice » Sun May 06, 2012 8:18 am

Hi Sam, the passwords for the units and assessments are different as far as I am aware.

You'd need to get both passwords I think.

There's nothing I can do sorry as I don't have access to passwords etc or the materials, so can't help with the first question either. :(

sam stewart

Postby sam stewart » Sun May 06, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks for the reply. I do have 2 passwords - the course materials one works fine. It's just the assesments one which isn't working. If anybody else reads this today any help would be great!
sam

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Postby Mrsjprice » Sun May 06, 2012 9:03 am

Sometimes they can be a bit temperamental, if your copying and pasting make sure that no spaces have been added on to the end of the password as it won't work.

Just something to try?

sam stewart

Postby sam stewart » Sun May 06, 2012 11:29 am

No I've tried that - thanks anyway.

lucielou77

Postby lucielou77 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:23 am

Can't you remove the symbols and see if they work.

Should be 2 letters, 2 numbers, 2 letters, 3 numbers I think.

Return to “Self and Social Skills”