Social Influence TAQ 3

CXB

Social Influence TAQ 3

Postby CXB » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:26 am

Happy New Year all :thumbup:

Before I go off on the wrong tangent and waste time. So for Deception I need to give its definition then I give the infrigement and Adaptation and so on and complete the table?

Also my word count for TAQ 2 is 634 words and it needs to be 500. I have read over it a couple of times and I cant see where I can cut the numbers as I feel that it would flow and then not make sense.

Look forward to hearing from you guys out there.

Kindest regards,

Clare

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Re: Social Influence TAQ 3

Postby Rhia Hayday » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi Clare
For the word count - remember there is a bit of leeway with word counts, and quotes aren't counted. It is important to keep to word limits as much as possible - go through it and ask yourself if you are doing exactly what the question is asking you to do (eg does it ask you to evaluate, and you're spending 250 words explaining?). Being concise in your answers is actually a really challenging thing to do - I'd try printing it off marking it using the criteria sheet to make sure that you're not off target with any of your work. If you're still struggling, you should talk to your tutor.
I can't help with your other question as I don't tutor on Psych, but again, just ask your tutor and then you'll be on the right lines.
Curriculum Manager

CXB

Re: Social Influence TAQ 3

Postby CXB » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi Rhia,

Thanks for the advise on the word count.

Have a good evening.

Kindest regards,

Clare

Return to “Social Conflict”