urgent essay help! child rearing styles

mariakirk

urgent essay help! child rearing styles

Postby mariakirk » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 am

I feel like screaming now! I have drafted my essay on child rearing styles and typed it up making corrections but the word count is still twice what it should be! I have included a large chunk of information about bowlby, ainsworth and separation anxiety as it affects child development. Should this be included in the essay or should I be including this in the observational study? No wonder it has taken me so long if I have research a load of things that are not relevant!

Maria
Access to Midwifery Student!

stublue

Re: urgent essay help! child rearing styles

Postby stublue » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 pm

I have stuck to the four main parenting styles, then lead onto Social learning, from this touched on abuse and then concluded. I hope everything else I have done in the study and short essay. I have to admit its a really hard essay to include everything in such few words, I would recommend that what ever you put in your essay, that it skims round the edges, detail does not seem to be the key to me. but I have had not had mine graded yet, so I could be way off base!!! Let me know how you get on.

Jan Conway

Postby Jan Conway » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:47 am

Thank you stublu for helping your fellow students, it's good that you are thinking on the right lines for your work. If you have any problems at the plan stage you can also ask your tutor to look over your plan to make sure you are on track, but make sure this is a plan and not the final submission :) Jan

cassandra9798

Postby cassandra9798 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 am

Can't seem to find any information on power assertion techniques. Does anyone know of any good websites?

Jason O' Mahoney
Head of Social Sciences

Postby Jason O' Mahoney » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am

Return to “Child Development”