IT TAQ3 Help!

DanniH

IT TAQ3 Help!

Postby DanniH » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Hi,

This assignment is making me feel really dim. I have read all the way through TAQ3, and i know how to do all the things it is asking me to do, but it doesn't specify what document i should do it on!!??

Do i use and old completed assessment (if so, how do i make changes to a document that are already there??? e.g. title's are already centered, document contains no table etc) or do i copy and paste a doc from the internet, edit this and reference where i got it from?

Or am i totally missing something?

I know everyone is on holiday, but this is due in before you all return, and this is the last bit i need to do.

Thanks

Danni

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Re: IT TAQ3 Help!

Postby Rhia Hayday » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:03 am

Hi Danni
Use any document you like. Take a paragraph from a piece of work you've already completed, and keep making changes to that, copying and pasting it in when you need more text. The smaller the document you use to evidence all of the tasks the better.
Good luck with it
Curriculum Manager

DanniH

Postby DanniH » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi Rhia!

Thanks!

Just one more question, how do i show that i am able to print the document without someone physically watching me print it?

Sorry, this seems to a be a common sense issue rather than an IT one.

Thanks

Danni

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Postby Rhia Hayday » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:26 am

Haha, indeed! Do a screen dump of your print option (cntrl p) with your cursor hovering over the ok button :wink:
Curriculum Manager

Return to “IT”